With guidance from the state, we are open for in-person lessons in addition to online lessons.
- Vocal lessons must remain online-only. Vocal lessons can be converted to piano lessons and happen in-studio if requested
Call or email us to enroll in in-person lessons. Your online lessons will not automatically convert! You can continue taking online lessons. In-person is optional!
If you are currently not taking lessons at all and would prefer to not come to in-person lessons, you may start online lessons at any time!
Safety is our #1 priority. We appreciate your help! Here’s how we’re keeping you and our staff safe:
• Front desk staff will be behind a divider. We recommend making changes remotely. To make changes in your schedule, contact us via phone or email
• Aside from drums and keyboards, there are no shared instruments, tuners, picks, drum sticks, etc. Bring your own stuff!
• No parents will be allowed to wait in the lobby during lessons. Please wait in your car or elsewhere while your student is in their lesson
• High-touch surfaces are sanitized after every lesson, and deep cleans happen regularly
• Masks are required for students and teachers while in the studio
• We are following relevant health guidelines
This should go without saying: If you or someone in your family is sick, do not come into lessons!
Thank you and stay safe! Give us a call or email to get set up for in-person lessons. We’ll see you soon!
– The So i Heard Team