With guidance from the state, we have re-opened for in-person lessons. Contact us to book your fall slot!
In order to start in-person lessons, you must contact us first to book a time slot.
- In order to operate within government guidelines and reduce risk, we are only allowing a few instructors and students in the building at once
- Vocal lessons must remain online-only. Vocal lessons can be converted to piano lessons and happen in-studio if requested
Call or email us to enroll in in-person lessons. Your online lessons will not automatically convert! You can continue taking online lessons. In-person is optional!
If you are currently not taking lessons at all and would prefer to not come to in-person lessons, you may start online lessons at any time!
Safety is our #1 priority throughout the fall and beyond. If we do this right, we will be able to stay open. We appreciate your help! Here’s how we’re keeping you and our staff safe:
• Front desk staff will be behind a divider. We recommend making changes remotely. To make changes in your schedule, contact us via phone or email
• Aside from drums and keyboards, there are no shared instruments, tuners, picks, drum sticks, etc. Bring your own stuff!
• Students will arrive at staggered lesson times. In most cases, your student will be the only person in the lobby while waiting for their lesson.
• At first, no parents will be allowed to wait in the lobby during lessons. Please wait in your car or elsewhere while your student is in their lesson
• High-touch surfaces are being sanitized after every lesson, and deep cleans happen regularly
• Masks are required for students and teachers while in the studio
• We are following relevant health guidelines for sanitizing
This should go without saying: If you or someone in your family is sick, do not come into lessons!
Thank you and stay safe! Give us a call or email to get set up for in-person lessons. We’ll see you soon!
– The So i Heard Team