ADULT LESSONS & JAM SESSIONS WITH THE FLEXIBILITY YOU NEED (Program Suspended, but you can enroll in lessons!)
The SiH Pros program is for adult students who are looking to learn and jam in a program that’s built for their busy schedules. Choose to pay drop-in rates for single lessons based on availability, or pay by the month for teacher consistency and best value. All SiH Pros will get access to our monthly Pros-only jam sessions. (Jam sessions are currently postponed in our Millburn location pending the construction of our updated jam room) These jams are a great way to meet up and make awesome friends for music. Don’t know how to jam? Not a problem, that’s what your private lessons are for!
Don’t worry if you’re a beginner; it’s never too late to start music lessons. The saying “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” is totally false! As an adult, you’ll have access to the same awesome teachers as the K-12 program, as well as the same tech tools. In addition, you can learn to write and record your own music, and even play in a band! Maybe you want to learn so you can jam with your child who takes lessons, or you want to be able to help them at home with their practice routine. Whatever the reason, So i Heard Music can help!
The SiH Pros Program is the perfect way to get music back into your busy life!
- Weekly 30 Minute Private Lesson
- Month-to-month commitment
- Monthly 60 Minute Jam Sessions (postponed until our new room is constructed in Millburn)
- SiH Pros Showcase for Your Friends and Family (postponed until our new room is constructed in Millburn)
- 30-minute lessons or 60-minute lessons
- Drop-in any time it is convenient
- Book lessons on a week-to-week basis
- No monthly commitment
- Experience Different SiH Teachers
- Book lessons around your busy schedule